Taking a Rite of Passage!

G-ma Abbud has spoken..."so beautiful"

Because now that Vincent's arrival is so close, I have became quite observant of everything that surrounds me wondering how his presence is going to "touch" existence....
I was by the pool all by myself after a very nice family with 4 kids had just left. So it went from the noise of kids playing and laughing to complete silence. It was within this silence while sitting by the edge of the pool moving my legs so that the water moved in waves that it came to me.
Everything that we do creates a movement, a wave of occurrences.
It is so very important that we -as eating healthy and exercising- we indeed nurture our spirit and mind as well.

Here comes Vincent, and we all are to give him the best of ourselves by precisely procuring that best in ourselves for ourselves to give to him.

Let us then receive the gift of his presence and transform it into a constant movement to get beter and better in everything that we do with our spirit, mind and body.



No comments:

Post a Comment