The past two weeks have been spent obsessively paying attention to my belly for kicks. Was that a kick or just some gas? Was THAT a kick or just my heartbeat? What about that?
I’m obsessed.
After complaining about not feeling any kicks yet (despite it still being early) I think I may be feeling kicks now and again from our little nugget. I really can’t know for sure since I’m a FTM (first time mom). Either way I keep a memory log of kicks :P

The kicking feels like bubbles, flutters, twitches or quick little flickers. They happen so fast that I can’t tell if they are really kicks or not, but since it is a completely new sensation in my body I am guessing they are kicks.
I have a real tiny human in my body!
I can’t wait to feel kicks constantly and to know that our little nugget is having a ball in his/her current home. I also can’t wait for Sergio to be able to feel them! Right now he presses his ear up to my belly thinking he will be able to hear the nugget kicking. Silly nugget!
I love this part of my pregnancy. No nausea, no swelling, no problems sleeping through the night, and now kicks!
Time to go… I need to go lay still and quiet and try to feel my baby kick me.

No comments:

Post a Comment